For a correct digital finishing the OptiScout Camera Positioning system in combination with a Cosign router is essential for determining the right shape when cutting printed sheets.
The camera registers the position of pre-printed regmarks and in that way possible deviations will be corrected.
The Cosign Entry, A300 and X500 routing machines are ideal for ‘Digital Finishing’, thanks to the excellent user-friendliness of machines and software and the flexibility when choosing spindles, cutting units and creasing modules.
OptiScout & Cosign, the perfect combination:
- User-friendliness of machines and software: thanks to pre-set macro’s the machine can be operated with a few mouse clicks.
- Co-operation OptiScout and various brands design-software: automatic data transfer vice versa between OptiScout and software such as Illustrator, CorelDRAW and AutoCAD.
- Integration of OptiScout with various RIP software: a ‘plug in’ can be made for various RIP software, such as ONYX, Caldera, Wasatch, PosterPrint, Colorgate, PosterJet, CADlink and MasterRip.
- Optimal registration and compensation method: the OptiScout Camera Positioning system is of a high quality level, it can detect all marking spots, even on complicated materials.
- Print & Cut workflow: OptiScout handles the whole ‘print & cut workflow’, a barcode scanner can be used (dependent on RIP) in order to download all data in one go. Hereby a high speed can be reached in the workflow and the risk of mistakes is minimized.